No-Code CLI User Guide
This is the complete guide to using the command-line interface (CLI) to Planet’s APIs. It’s divided up into a number of sections, so you can jump right into the examples for an API you’re interested in. If you’re new to CLI’s it should provide all the information you need to work more directly with Planet’s API’s.
CLI Guide Overview¶
- CLI Introduction provides an introduction to using a CLI and highlights some of the key concepts and tools that work with Planet’s CLI. If you’re already comfortable with CLI tools you can safely skip this section.
- CLI for Data API explores the
planet datacommands with extensive examples.
- CLI for Orders API dives into the
planet orderscommands with numerous samples to get you started.
- CLI for Subscriptions API - coming soon!
- CLI Tips & Tricks highlights a number of interesting geospatial CLI command-line tools and shows you how to use them in conjunction with Planet’s tools.
Getting your CLI set up with your Planet account is covered in the Quick Start Guide, so be sure to do that before going into any of the next sections.